Monday, February 4, 2008

mean (missed connections)


MCA "first friday" upstairs-- where'd you go? - w4m - 26

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-561723544@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-03, 2:32PM CST


You and your friend came up and talked to me and my friend, who were leaning against the wall near the bar upstairs.
I promptly forgot your name, but your friends name was Patrick. Anyhow, you asked me some standard questions about me
and you answered some about you. We both have natural dishwater blond hair, but I dye mine red.
You threw away the plate I was holding..

..put a cigarette out in my drink and bounced my head off the cinder blocks.



JURY DUTY TODAY - m4m - 36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-562852731@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-04, 3:30PM CST


Hey man - you were in court today looking totally hot in your jeans, white tee, jacket and a cap.

Me: dark cords, sweater and a sexy smile. We rode the elevator down together.
Hit me up if you want to grab a bite sometime

I had on an orange jumper and flip flops

No comments: