Saturday, June 20, 2009

kill myself now

Sometimes I get really bored, and I've read most of the internet.
So, I do something lame like visit 'Classmates' to see if anyone from the class of 82' has cured cancer or anything.

Anyway- they have this list up (which I'm sure they have for everyone).
"The Soundtrack for the Class of 82'".
Which is this list of music I"VE NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE:

`65 Love Affair
Paul Davis
867-5309 (Jenny)
Tommy Tutone
Abracadabra
Steve Miller Band
Always On My Mind
Willie Nelson
Caught Up In You
38 Special
Centerfold
J. Geils Band
Chariots Of Fire
Vangelis
Cool Night
Paul Davis
Do You Believe In Love
Huey Lewis and The News
Don`t Talk To Strangers
Rick Springfield
Don`t You Want M
Human League
Ebony And Ivory
Paul McCartney and Stevie...
Even The Nights Are Bette...
Air Supply
Eye In The Sky
Alan Parsons Project
Eye Of The Tiger
Survivor
Freeze-frame
J. Geils Band
Hard To Say I`m Sorry
Chicago
Harden My Heart
Quarterflash
Heat Of The Moment
Asia
Hold Me
Fleetwood Mac
Hooked On Classics
Royal Philharmonic Orches...
Hurts So Good
John Cougar
I Can`t Go For That
Daryl Hall and John Oates
I Love Rock N` Roll
Joan Jett and The Blackhe...
I`ve Never Been To Me
Charlene
Jack And Diane
John Cougar
Keep The Fire Burnin`
REO Speedwagon
Key Largo
Bertie Higgins
Leader Of The Band
Dan Fogelberg
Leather And Lace
Stevie Nicks and Don Henl...
Let It Whip
Dazz Band
Let`s Groove
Earth, Wind and Fire
Love In The First Degree
Alabama
Love Is In Control
Donna Summer
Love`s Been A Little Bit ...
Juice Newton
Making Love
Roberta Flack
Only The Lonely
Motels
Open Arms
Journey
Pac-man Fever
Buckner and Garcia
Personally
Karla Bonoff
Physical
Olivia Newton-John
Private Eyes
Daryl Hall and John Oates
Rosanna
Toto
Shake It Up
Cars
Sweet Dreams
Air Supply
Tainted Love
Soft Cell
Take It Easy On Me
Little River Band
That Girl
Stevie Wonder
The Other Woman
Ray Parker Jr.
The Sweetest Thing
Juice Newton
Think I`m In Love
Eddie Money
Trouble
Lindsey Buckingham
Turn Your Love Around
George Benson
Waiting For A Girl Like Y...
Foreigner
Wasted On The Way
Crosby, Stills and Nash
We Got The Beat
Go-Go`s
Who Can It Be Now?
Men At Work
Why Do Fools Fall In Love...
Diana Ross
You Should Hear How She T...
Melissa Manchester
Young Turks
Rod Stewart

No comments: