Tuesday, July 1, 2008

strippers- vegas


My private dance (I didn't ask for but, someone always buys a dance for the shy guy) turned into a therapy session- so awkward.
Stripper- "Your kinda quiet".
Me in my head- "well- as it turns out. I don't really have a lot in common with strippers".
Me in reality- Much painful over-shares about separation and not dating!!!
You have no idea how un-cool being in a VIP section of a strip club is until you've lived it.
It's like loser squared with a spotlight.
and you where there continued...
Stripper- "What's your name"
Me- "Matt"
Stripper- "What?"
Me- "M y   n a m e   i s   M a t t" - Loud video of Goldfrapp playing in background, while Japanese businessmen stumble by.
Stripper- "My name is Mona- do want to have a dance?"
Me "I don't have any m o n e y"
Me "Try my friend I v a n" - points at Ivan.
Repeat that about a hundred times.

nuff said...

No comments: