Tuesday, March 9, 2010

space odyssey - persephonic



I talked to a dude today. He didn't really have a card for a manager or anyone and said the place is run pretty casual. He said come by in the morning and there would be a gm(?) around. I said- "you guys are slow on the weekends, right?"- and he's like," we are closed on the weekend". I said, "I'd like to throw a party here on the weekend when it's closed". And he looked around and said "that would be good".

I still really really like the idea of this spring earth mother goddess 'Persephone' with strings coming out her hands and they attach to baby collars (there's such a thing) and the babies are suspended from kites and it's all rolling fields and clouds and butterflies but, I used to get high a lot and my judgement is sketchy.

No comments: