Wednesday, August 13, 2008

genitalia


"Study Finds No-Nose Bicycle Saddles Are Kinder to Male Genitalia:
There has been controversy and confusion about the connection between cycling and erectile disfunction ever since urologist Dr Irwin Goldstein said, in a Bicycling Magazine article, that 'there are two kinds of cyclists: those who are impotent and those who will be.' Obviously, that's an overstatement. In fact, having ridden a bicycle nearly every day for the last 7 years and having spoken to countless other cyclists, I am of the opinion that bicycle saddles only cause numbness 1) if the bike is improperly adjusted; 2) when a rider isn't fit and 3) after a very long and intense ride."


I don't really need my genitalia that much anymore anyway and there's no way I would have a seat that looked that stupid. Maybe if my purpose were to re-populate the planet with slightly spacey lovers of detective novels and cloud gazing I could see worrying about this.

No comments: