Tuesday, April 15, 2008

sweatyfuck


Did you call me sweetheart (sweatyfuck) in the bathroom at work - m4m (Wacker/Madison)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-643817994@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-04-15, 7:13PM CDT


I am sure I did not hear correctly, but I could have sworen at a little after ten this morning (and five cups of coffee, 4 cigarrettes and the 'lumberjack' breakfeast at Lou Mitchels) we were both in the restroom. You came in from one direction, me the other. We(e!) you saw me, I thought for sure you called me sweetheart (sweatyfuck). You spoke very softly, so I could not be sure. I just said hi, went about my business (I do peoples taxes in the third stall) and went out the door you came in.

If you really did call me sweetheart (sweatyfuck), and are interested, let me know. I am fairly new on your floor at work, since the first of the year for me. You are one handsome man, without a doubt. Again, if you are interested, let me know. Call me sweetheart (butchy boy) when you see me, or give me a wink (flip me off), or just say yes (fuckoff). I will know what that means. Or just repsond here

No comments: