Wednesday, March 5, 2008

that was pretty hot



DR: i see
ME: I need to show you my 'come hither' work imitation some day
DR: DUSN ... the tiny white squiggle thing the arrow is pointing toward
ME: yeah- the arrow thing needs to go
DR: do you see the white squiggle thing?
ME: thats what I'm talking about
DR: thats DUSN ... a worm inside the retina
ME: worm?
DR: rare ... and one was presented tonight
MD: stuff I need to know?
DR: yes worm .... it actually moves in throughout the retina
causes some serious damage
ME: in case I want to freak out later?
DR: don't worry ... you won't get that
ME: you have no idea how woody allen I get
DR: DUSN describes a clinical syndrome in which a subretinal nematode incites inflammation that initially causes papillitis, retinal
ME: stop turning me on
ME: you tease
DR: The nematode migrates very slowly about the fundus and continually changes its configuration.
ME: and and ...
DR: can live for approximately 4 years in the subretinal tissues
if not identified and killed with laser
ME: I'm finished
DR: you asked
ME: that was pretty hot
DR: freak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5:06:10 PM mm_donohue: I still get a laugh when I see my random_cl_people folder on my hard drive

5:07:01 PM dr: i was just thinking about that ... actually the thought was "thank god i haven't been the subject of a blog in a long time"

JINX